Saturday, January 6, 2018

Slow progress

I've been sick for the past 3 days, so not as much progress as I would've liked. I've focussed my attention on the dining room, starting with framing and lining lower walls with wainscotting. This is slow progress as none of the walls or floors are level or square. Trying to avoid any truly obvious imperfections is the best I can do.


 

One section finished, only 6 more to go. Hopefully we'll work faster now we know what we're doing and when we have all the tools we need to hand. Tomorrow's task:



Nice times today - working alongside Steph and having a drink at the Al Bar with Steph and Lisa at the end of the day. Yesterday, going to see 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' with Steph, David and Anna. The last couple of days I was too sick to do anything except sleep and rest.